A single release over FIVE years in the making… which is WAY too long, this terrific Billy Preston classic is being released by John Eric Booth as a single.
Life just got in the way. We should have finished this 4 years ago!
This recording is the result of about 4 years of on-again/off-again sessions between Hollywood, CA… Geelong, Australia and my home studio here in West Virginia. It features the amazing talents of my dear friend, multi-instrumentalist Damien Montalto, who provided all keyboards and rhythm tracks… as well as mixing the single.
4 years folks… FOUR YEARS (it’s probably been FIVE). Enjoy!
– John Eric Booth / Lead Vocals
– Damien Montalto / All Keyboards, Drums, Bass and Percussion
– Ron Barrows & Greg Spence / Trumpet
– Greg Degler / Baritone Sax and Alto Sax Solo
– Isaac Stephens / Trombone & Saxophone
Produced by Damien Montalto & John Eric Booth
Mixed & Engineered by Damien Montalto
New Music, Concert News, Updates, Giveaways & MORE
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.